Mold Solutions, Inc. is a professional environmental remediation contractor located In Madera California, just outside of Fresno on the 41 Business Route. Our company was established in 2005 and has grown significantly over the years.
Valina Wisner, president and founder has been in the industry since 1994 and started as a asbestos abatement worker for “Brunna Enterprises” her family’s company and one of the three original asbestos abatement companies in Fresno. This practical experience from the ground up, daily project over site and quality control is one of the things that sets Mold Solutions, Inc. apart from the competition and contributes to our success. We employ only the most qualified certified workers and supervisors who share our core values of honesty, integrity and superior customer service.
- Environmental Remediation is ALL we do! Our staff have over 45 years of combined experience in environmental remediation.
- We do NOT do mold inspections! We feel very strongly that it is a conflict of interest for mold removal companies to also do mold inspections.
- All projects are managed by experienced staff to ensure quality control.
- We specialize in insurance claims work and are a preferred vendor for major insurance companies and independent adjusters.
- All estimates are free in the greater Fresno area and are line item computed using Xactimate ™ estimating software.
- Our service area is Central California, from Bakersfield to Modesto, with most of our work in the Fresno area.
To contact us call (559) 977-3915 or e-mail Valina@moldsolution.org
Office Address: 10710 Hwy 41, Suite # 103, Madera CA 93636
For public projects we are veteran and women-owned, our certifications include:
DVBE, DBE, WBE, SBE and CUPC
Licensing and Certifications:
- CSLB-General Building Contractor with Asbestos Certification License #926024
- Division of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) Registration # 959
- DTSC Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration #: 5793
- CDPH Lead Project Monitor/Supervisor # 22186
- Commercial General Liability and Contractors Pollution Liability
- Carrier: Century Surety Company A.M. Best Rating A- IX
Limits of Insurance:
- General Aggregate Limit (Other than Product-Completed Operations) $2,000,000
- Products-Completed Operations Aggregate Limit $2,000,000
- Personal and Advertising Injury Limit $1,000,000
- Each Occurrence/Wrongful Act Limit $1,000,000
- Contractor’s Pollution Liability Each Occurrence Limit $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- Carrier: State Compensation Insurance Fund
- Employer’s Liability: Each Accident $1,000,000
- Employer’s Liability: Each Employee $1,000,000
- Employer’s Liability: Disease Policy Limit $1,000,000
To verify any of the above information, please call our insurance broker, Richard Antenucci at DiBuduo & DeFendis: (559) 437-6658